Sunday, May 19, 2013

Understanding

Blicken said, where can I go to cry, where no one can see me. Mother frowned, thinking, and then said, The only place is in the kitchen garden. Father and I will see to it that no one will go out there. Take a pillow or a blanket and sit on the bench. You can lie down and cover yourself. But while you are trying to understand this, your poor little cat was still hurt when Malte's father had tried to get her better. She still would have had many difficulties if she had lived. And promise you will come and gat me if you need me. I will bring paper and  crayons and then you are on your own.And when you look for me, remember I will be in the cellar fixing the large crocks of lingon berries. Just open the door and call me.


1 comment:

Patr said...

Aw, poor Blick.... I know how it hurts to loose a pet....