Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day in my studio

Today I am finally organized enough to be able to blog. It feels so liberating to be able to sit out there and have all my materials at my finger tips. I made two thank you cards for a friend.
I cut out material for a FAKE it in FABRICS for another friend. I searched and found a box containing materials for home made wrist bands for cheap children's watches, done in needle point. Now I feel at home even in my .hytta. I have managed to get my car registered in California and also got a new drivers license.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, I se a business starting here, cards by Svensto ! I would get a bunch !
Happy to read you again

Anita said...

This is just beautiful. I'm so glad you have a studio and are making art. The pictures add so much to enjoyment of your blog. I happily anticipate your next post!