Saturday, March 31, 2012

New News

First I have to inform all of you that my son.in.law is the photographer in this house.. he took a picture this morning of my cat and their little feral kitty who is blind.
My Edgar who is thirteen years old, is slowly making friends and when I stand, looking out the dutch door four cats gather below looking for a treat. So far no trouble. Shopping in this town is fun. Although I feel fairly secure about finding my way, yesterday I fouled up completely. I decided I wanted to go into Santa Cruz proper and I got more or less lost. I never found the spot I had intended to be the place I honored with my presence. There were more one way streets going the wrong way. I was lucky for I never met a police man for a few times I think I sinned. When I fail I think of it as a new lesson in California living. I have many projects begun but some little detail keep me from plunging along. My sewing machine is in a repair shop and the repairman is on vacation. I had to get a new doctor, who naturally wanted tests on all my functions. Next Wednesday I will be done. Edgar and I love it here. Martha and Bob have been wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is the perfect house with a perfect door, a Dutch door I believe, like a Rembrandt painting....You all look so happy...I hear the weather is miserable up North, I hope you are staying warm and comfy.
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Love the dutch door and your new digs and cats and photographer!!
You'll get used to the new place. Can't imagine a policeman could give you a ticket. You'd probably charm him out of it!
Keitha